Wednesday 14 October 2015

Autumn Has Arrived...




Top - Emporio Armani     Jeans - Philipp Plein     Shoes - H By Hudson      Belt - Louis Vuitton



It's time for us all to accept that Summer is over and we are already into the Fall of 2015. This doesn't mean all bad things though. There are always some amazing styles for both men and women for us to add to our wardrobes during this season. Not to mention the various fashion shows you can attend in the run up to christmas. For October the weather has been quite pleasant. Living in London and finally finding my feet after nearly 2 years here I love to get out at the weekends and last weekend was no different. I spent Sunday taking a canal walk around little venice in the Warwick Avenue /  Maida Vale area close to where I live. It gave me a chance to feel grateful for everything I have and how lucky I am to be surrounded by so many places of interest. I stopped to get some photos while out and about in an outfit that made me feel confident, stylish and bold. Check out the pictures above with my combinations of how I put it together. When you dress well I always think you are more likely to attract the right kind of attention, which is important for someone that seeks to  inspire others. So a few tips I have for selecting the right dress codes through this fall are:- 

1. Keep it subtle - Sometimes keeping your dress code slick and smart is the best way and less can sometimes mean more! Lets be honest vibrant colours are best kept in the summer. Autumn and Winter is about toning it down a notch whilst maintaining style.

2. Get your knitwear out - One of the Fall / Winter essentials definitely involves knitwear. Ive heard this year its going to be all about the monochrome style knits, which are less attention grabbing but still get you noticed.

3. Be You - Most importantly don't try to fit in with everyone else. Wear what feels comfortable to you and gives you a confident boost. Don't be scared to try different combinations to see what works and what doesn't.

I will be updating some of my styles throughout the fall so be sure to check back.

EJP

No comments:

Post a Comment